We currently only support Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016 running on a Windows PC. To run our Addin, you'll need:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10,
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016, and
- Local permissions to run signed ClickOnce installers.
Currently, our Excel Addin provides the following functionality:
- Insert an Excel Worksheet containing the source-data and a chart timeseries available within our Web Platform.
- Insert an update-able worksheet for each of your networks containing: your network's WACC allowance and your foretasted WACC allowance.
- Our Cost-of-Debt Workbook.
- Close Excel if it's currently running on your PC.
- Download the Excel Addin Installer: app.bespokeinsights.com/addin (You will need to be logged in)
- Unzip BespokeInsights-ExcelAddin-v18.104.22.168.zip into a folder.
- Double click setup.exe and click install.
- Open Excel and look for the Bespoke Insights ribbon tab.
- If you don't see the Bespoke Insights ribbon tab, you will have to manually enable the Addin (see below).
Manually Enabling the Addin
- You can skip this section if the Bespoke Insights ribbon tab appears in Excel.
- Open the Excel File menu
- Click on the Options menu item at the bottom
- Select the Add-Ins menu item on the left hand side
- In the Manage drop-down select COM Add-Ins then hit the Go... button
- Make sure the Bespoke Insights option is selected
- Hit OK and you and should now see the Bespoke Insights tab on your ribbon.
- If you don't see the Bespoke Insights option in the COM Add-Ins list then get in contact with our support team and we'll get you up and running.