In the Past Proposals and Decisions widget, you are able to re-calculate WACC determinations using a Risk-Free rate based on an averaging period that has been defined by you.
In other words, you can specify a custom averaging period.
The methodology used for the calculations are exactly the same as that for the published data.
To set your own averaging period, follow the steps below:
- Select the Show Estimates using a Custom Averaging Period radio button. This should be located just below the table.
- You should notice that the Updated header has now been replaced by a Custom header, and that two new field boxes have appeared.
- Enter the number of trading days you want in the Averaging Period in the left box.
- Enter the Ending Date you want for the Averaging Period in the right box.
- Press ENTER on your keyboard.